Precious raw materials are becoming scarcer and, above all, the conditions under which they are being promoted are becoming increasingly polluting and socially incompatible. We are moving away from the traditional exploitation of countries, people and resources to a responsible approach to the values that the earth provides us with in limited scope.
Generations before us have wrested from the earth our difficult conditions raw materials, which today we waste almost thoughtlessly. Meisterjahn wants to make a contribution to keeping these once recovered recyclables in circulation and to make economic sense for new uses.
As gold miners of the future, we have a global responsibility to ensure that secondary raw materials remain available. Our partners stand for certified processes, qualified employees and modern technology for maximum recovery rates.
Approvals and certifications of our recycling partners
- First-time treatment according to ElektroG
- Approved electric recycling plant according to the Federal Immission Control Act
- Quality management system according to ISO 9001
- Environmental management system according to ISO 14001
- Waste Management Company
- Authorization to accept all types of waste codes for electrical and electronic equipmente